Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

You think my crib is funny, fool?

So, the bahboo has torn apart his crib. Unfortunately, it was my crib and then all my siblings used it and now my son uses it. But he likes to hold onto the railing and shake it back and forth and the sides have come apart from the end supports. I need some REALLY good glue to put it back together. Does anyone have any input? Anybody know anything that bonds two pieces permanently? I tried "Mighty Putty" and thus far I haven't been impressed. Ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard Gorilla Glue is fantastic and you can find it at any hardware store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....Not quite sure on this one. I do like Gorilla Glue though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need an epoxy, but you need a good one. Go to Home Depot and one of the employees should be able to help you. You probably want to borrow or buy a drill and reinforce the repairs with wood screws or bolts with lock nuts.

    ReplyDelete