Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Too much of a good thing?

The bahboo has been throwing up the past 2 weekends and it seems to happen after he drinks 2 bottles of milk back to back. He's also been a little over-heated at the same time. Is there a relation between too warm physically and milk? It gets all in the carpet....I'm tired of the room smelling like spoiled milk.

2 comments:

  1. I would cut his intake back at least until he stops! How frustrating for you. If you need a carpet cleaner let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother used to do that! My mom cut down on how much he drank and how fast he drank it. Thats should hopefully help.

    ReplyDelete