Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Mine Store

Hello Bahbooland!

I found this great website and I thought I'd share it with the rest of you mom's, especially those with Toddlers. As most of you have already figured out, Toddlers seem to be a big ball of energy and excitement and it's hard to keep up with them sometimes. So I did some searching and I found this WONDERFUL site called Baby Mine Store. It is fantastic! They not only link you to toys and movies and gadgets, they also have wonderful links on nutrition and even how to monitor physical and mental growth.
I didn't buy "What to Expect...- The Toddler Years" so I've been playing it by ear. My most favorite article right now is: 13th to 16th Month Guide. I found it really insightful as it gave me good details on the many aspects of the baby's development.

No comments:

Post a Comment