Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sippy Cup Slip Up

So, there is no hope for my son... he will be on a bottle until he's 25. I have tried to switch him to a bunch of different types of sippy cups and he's just not having it. He'll try it once and then chuck it on the floor, by which case it ends up cracking the seal or damaging the sippy cup and then it leaks like a siv. I need help, moms!
First: Which sippy cup have y'all found that works best?
Secondly: Should I be worried that he doesn't want a sippy cup?

Luckily he's not "attached" to the bottle like he carries it around with and cries if he doesn't have one, I only give it to him at night and nap time. But he is just not doing the sippy cup thing. I've had better luck with him wanting to drink straight out of my own cup with no mouth piece at all, which I don't mind- it's just really messy.

What say you?

3 comments:

  1. Publix (as I found out the other day while shopping) has a "thinggy" that you attach to the sippy cup and to whatever he is in so that if he throws it, it doesn't fallt o the floor and break! I wanted to get it, but Malcolm was screaming.

    Sippy cups take time, you aren't the only one who has gone through this! I LOVE the Avent sippy cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking of going back to a bottle myself...

    cups are overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, we all know you're still stuck on breast-feeding. LOL!

    ReplyDelete