Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Girlfriend's Guide...

Hello Mom's and Mommy's to be...

I read The Girlfriend's Guide To Pregnancy again last night just to remind me of the "good ol' prego" days and also to refresh my memory on why I'm not quite ready to retain water again. :0) Never the less, I want to spread the wealth if you're not already rich with Vicki Iovine Girlfriend splendor. Her "Girlfriends Series" has been a wonderful hand-holder through pregnancy, the First Year and I just found out that there is a Toddler volume that I will MOST DEFINITELY be checking out.
If any of you have found yourselves in a particularly unpleasant point during any of this "mommy-stuff" I highly encourage you to pick up a copy, crack it open and laugh yourself to tears. It was a wonderful stress reliever and I think we can all agree that it pretty much doesn't matter at which point of motherhood you're in, it's all stressful in it's own wonderful way. What better way to relax than by laughing it out?

Happy Readings Moms!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! I love the idea for your blog, it is very unique! I am about to be married in June and children are most likely soon to come. It is great to know that there are resources that both mothers and mothers to be can read to relax and gain advice from. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a great book series! I wish I knew about it when my sisters were pregnant, they both could have used a stress reliever. Then again, they still could! Maybe I'll get it for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to have someone on your side when you are going through something difficult like pregnancy. These books sound wonderful, educating, and a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete