Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The circle of life-

So after this semester I think I might keep going with this blog. I really feel like I got some really great advice on things and I have gotten feedback that this site is fun to read and a good way for mom's to keep in contact with each other. Being a mom is pretty hard, as I've realized, and I will take all the advice I can get when it comes to ensuring I take the best care of the Bahboo that I can. Thanks so much for everyone who has participated and helped me along the way.

3 comments:

  1. I personally love your blog. I think this is so cute and helpful to new parents!You really should continue your blog.My cousin said she might do the same thing when her child is born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me salute to my mom. It will be good to have this kind of record for your children. I know they will respect you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who the heck is Bahboo?!
    i want pictures and stories about Rob Jr!

    ReplyDelete