Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Feed Me Seymore, I'm hungry!

So whilst I was away this weekend and a Wilderness Adventure Race, my son stayed with my family. Upon my return they informed me that I should no longer feed him baby food because he eats "people" food now. I'm cool with feeding him grown up food (hot dogs, hardboiled eggs, mashed up bananas, etc.) and what not but I'm reluctant to quit with the baby foods because I can guarantee he's getting all his nutrients when he eats those. It's just so hard to be sure about "grown up foods". Does anyone think I'm wrong? I feed him foods that require teeth, I'm just reluctant to make that his only diet since they aren't as nutrient rich as baby food. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment