Welcome to Bahbooland!




I decided to start this blog as a link to the blog I keep on my son. It is meant to provide a more practical approach to the wonderful world of mommies.

Here you will find and read posts on product reviews, good articles that I've read on surviving motherhood and my own general witty commentary of my own insights.

PLEASE, leave comments, join the Ma-Ma Sisterhood and start discussions of your own. If you are curious on the blossoming of my own little cutie- you can visit http://theboltfamily07.blogspot.com/
Other than that...welcome to Bahbooland!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something New for You!

So I received positive feedback on my other blog so I thought I'd start up a new one that features product review and witty commentary on the thoughts, happenings and occurances of general mommyhood.

Recently- I've realized the virtue of baby gates. My 13 month old is definitely into the "crawling-where-you're-not-supposed-to-which-is-pretty-much-everywhere" phase. The only saving grace in my possession is our North States 8615 26" Supergate Iii Child Gate - www.onestopshopcatalog.com/nsi8615.html I love this thing. It works for everything and it so many great places. I can put him in his room and he'll stay and play with all his toys or watch The Road to El Dorado for the 456,241 time. I can put it at the top of the stairs so that he can peek down below but not fall to his tumbling demise. I recommend this gate for everyone.

I am next in the market for "cabinet" locks but I don't know which ones are the best. I'm looking for feedback. Bahboo's daycare uses something with a magnetic nob that unlocks the drawers and doors... has anyone seen or does anyone use this? Please! Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The magnetic locks are awesome! I don't have them, but my sister-in-law does. They really are the best. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnetic locks are amazing! I use the tot lok set and it works so well. Using a magnetic key is much easier than trying to pry open doors.

    ReplyDelete